Content Soup is on the move. We’ve got a new HQ in the cultural Leeds hotspot that is Chapel Allerton, and we couldn’t be happier about it.
We’ve had our eye on a fancy Chapel A office ever since we started the business, but offices here don’t come up very often. So as soon as the opportunity came up, we snapped up our lovely new space in Leeds’ favourite urban village, ordered our desks before we’d even signed the lease, installed a disco ball, and here we are.
We love Chapel Allerton for various reasons. There’s an amazing community spirit, lots of forward-thinking, progressive people and businesses doing cool stuff, an arts and culture vibe we’re very into, and, importantly, too many great independents to drink / eat / spend your money in during your lunch hour. We wanted a piece of it, so we got it.
Our office is right in the centre of Chapel Allerton, on Allerton Hill. We’re in good ‘online content’ company, too – we share a floor with Manto Films, the masters of video content, and more importantly, owners of office dog Reggie, who we’re just a little bit in love with.
We feel right at home in our new space, and so do our clients. They’ve got a free parking space at the new digs, which is always a bonus. We’ve got the same team, but more space to hold us in, and we’re offering the same (award-winning) creative PR, content and social media services with the edge that we’ve become known for. We’re really excited about this new chapter for Content Soup, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you at our new office – prosecco party, anyone?
As a small aside, these are our Chapel A ‘establishment’ observations so far (for the record):
– House of Koko does the most Instagrammable avocado on toast
– Opposite café does the best coffee
– Crust & Crumb salads are superior and the brownies are out of this world
– Mustard Pot pies are to die for
– Chirpy makes our hearts sing with its cuteness
– George & Joseph cheese shop right opposite us – need we say more
– Seven Arts pub quiz is the hardest thing ever
– The Fruit Stall guy has the best whistle
– The Woods is great for a good pint and pizza
– Pinche Pinche surf ‘n’ turf tacos are potentially the best thing you’ve ever eaten
– At any time of day, you’ll find some absolute characters in The Three Hulats.
Drop in and see us! Suite 1, 4 Allerton Hill, Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3QB.